When building your wedding day, we need to start with what we like to call "The Essentials".
This provides you with everything you need to become a married couple. We start by setting an appointment so that you and your partner can meet us. At this meeting we get to know each other, we discuss what your ideas are for your ceremony and /or reception, set-up style and content We talk about what you do and don't want for your ceremony & reception. We also discuss what other items you would like for your wedding day. We will go through all the various options available to you from décor, flowers, cake, videography, photography, hair and make-up, catering, lighting and transport.
After Your Meeting - Wedding Planning
We will source quotes on all items discussed at your meeting and provide you with a written quote. This provides you with the opportunity to check in with your budget and add or remove any items, we have suppliers covering all budgets. If you have a location that you would like, we will organise all permits on your behalf. Once everything is confirmed, you can sit back and relax. All the work has been done for you.
Your Wedding Celebrant, Lisa Parkinson will write you a personal bespoke ceremony, Lisa has won the Brides Choice Awards for Best Celebrant in Brisbane, she will be provide you with sample vows, and a guide to write your own vows, sample readings, and other ideas you might want to include in your ceremony, such as, candle lighting, hand fastening, sand ceremony, just to name a few. She will ensure that the ceremony is delivered beautifully and all the legal work is completed.
Your Wedding Day
- The location of your choice, or we can suggest a few tried and tested locations for you. (Permit Fees and Travel Fees may apply)
- PA System is provided for your choice of music, we can suggest a few songs - for the ceremony you will need three songs
- A decorated arbour and signing table is provided
- Dressed Americana Chairs - 26 chairs are included. If more are required, these can be organised.
- Refreshments Table
- Commemorative Certificate of Marriage
- Lodgement of all Paperwork
- The Price $1200
“The Essential Extras”
Additional Items for Your Consideration
We will source the “Best in the Business” and we will negotiate better than standard pricing on your behalf.
- Entrance: Decorated Welcome Sign on easel & Directional “Wedding This Way” signs
- Chairs: Extra Americana dressed chairs
- Aisle: White or Hessian aisle runner
- Scattered Rose Petals – real (most locations only allow real petals)
- Ring cushion
- Videographer: recording of the ceremony
- Photographer: Various packages available
Numbers are required before pricing can be provided
- Hair & Make-up: Air brushed Make-up, Hair and Lashes for Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom by our Award Winning mobile make-up artists.
- Flowers: Fresh Bridal Bouquet, Bridesmaids Bouquets, Grooms and groomsmen Pins, Corsages for the Mothers - delivered to you
- Refreshments: A dressed table for a French Champagne Toast, other alcoholic beverages can be added (post-ceremony)
- Cake: A cutting cake, with cup cakes, donuts or French macarons, or a tiered wedding cake, your choice of flavours and styles
- Catering: From grazing tables, cocktail foods, gourmet sit down or buffet style, pizza bars and dessert bars
- Reception: Decorating, lights, drapes, tables, chairs, linen, centrepieces , entertainment, photobooth, etc