- Wedding Stylist Brisbane -
Wedding Stylist in Brisbane Breathes Fresh Ideas Into Your Dream Wedding
In the famous sitcom series Friends, Monica Gellar so rightfully explained that for some, their wedding day is planned and dreamed about long before the day arrives. Weddings are the combination of meticulous planning, trusted suppliers and a couple promising their love, commitment and life to each other. We believe that weddings should be celebrated and should be every bit as unique as the couple imagined it to be. Our wedding stylist in Brisbane collaborates with the couple and various trusted suppliers to organise their dream wedding. Beautiful Weddings By Lisa ensures a memorable experience, premier quality wedding ceremony at the right price.
What You Can Expect From a Wedding Venue Stylist
Our proven record of accomplishment as a wedding venue stylist speaks for itself, as we’ve created countless weddings over the past two decades. Here’s an overview of our services:
- An inclusive environment for all couples. We style weddings for everyone, as we believe in celebrating love and commitment between two individuals.
- We provide a wide range of available packaged, tailored wedding solutions to suit your needs. It can include services such as videographer, photographer, venue, caterer, hair and make-up and baker for a scrumptious wedding cake.
- Ongoing support during the wedding phase. As wedding stylists, we understand the complexities of everyday life together with planning a wedding can sometimes be overwhelming. We’re a phone call away to offer support, guidance and a shoulder whenever needed.
Little Known Facts From a Brisbane Wedding Stylist
Every wedding is unique and shaped around the couple to reflect their personalities, style and dreams. Here we present a few facts about the wedding industry in Australia, which offers employment to a large number of specialised suppliers and individuals.
- The most popular day to get married is a Saturday, while Spring and Autumn are the most popular seasons for wedding ceremonies. March is usually a busy month for weddings. Our warm, sunny days throughout most of the year make a brilliant backdrop for the joyful occasion.
- Our experience as a Brisbane wedding stylist is that wedding ceremonies are becoming less religious but more moulded around the couple’s preferences and beliefs, ensuring an authentic, personal experience.
- A wedding photographer spends an average of 29 hours at a wedding venue. Most couples comment afterwards that the day flew past. This keepsake is a lovely, digital reminder of the day: the next generation or anniversaries for the couple.
About Beautiful Weddings by Lisa
Our longstanding relationship with the wedding industry ensures thorough planning and trusted suppliers. We have a career in event planning spanning 20 years and a Brisbane wedding stylist for ten years. We dedicate our time, skills and expertise to provide delightful weddings to couples suited to their needs by offering tailored wedding solutions. To create an inclusive environment for all pairs to share a day with loved ones is paramount to us. The testimonies from happy customers speak to our ability to put specialised suppliers in place, offer guidance, and coordinate various ceremonies with integrity.
Contact us for the wedding of your dreams!